The Rust Foundation is excited to present the complete lineup of speakers and sessions for our inaugural Rust Global event, which is being held as a half-day event co-located with WasmCon 2023.
Read the official WasmCon schedule announcement from the Linux Foundation here.
Please join us in congratulating the following speakers: #
- Nell-Shamrell Harrington — Principal Software Engineer, Microsoft and Member Director, Rust Foundation Board (Emcee)
- Rebecca Rumbul — Executive Director & CEO of the Rust Foundation ("The Future of Rust & WASM - the Rust Foundation Approach")
- Dan Chiarlone — Software Engineer, Microsoft ("Rust, Wasm, and Hypervisors Walk Into a Bar: Mixing a Cocktail of Layered Security")
- Stuart Harris — Founder and Chief Scientist, Red Badger ("Building iOS, Android and Web Apps that Share a Single Rust Core")
- Hannah Aubry — Senior Community Manager, DevEx, Fastly ("A Web of Rust: The Future of the Internet Depends on Trust")
- Michael Yuan — Co-Founder of Second State ("Wasm and Rust in the World of LLM Applications - Michael Yuan, Second State")
We also look forward to presenting a panel from the Rust Foundation's Technology Team featuring: #
Joel Marcey — Director of Technology at the Rust Foundation
Adam Harvey — Software Engineer at the Rust Foundation
Walter Pearce — Security Engineer at the Rust Foundation
About Rust Global #
Rust Global is the Rust Foundation's first event dedicated to fostering learning and discussion among global business leaders and Rust programming language advocates. We are excited to present this opportunity for technology decision makers, business leaders, and Rust advocates to connect with, learn from, and inspire one another.
About WasmCon #
WasmCon is a new event for developers, engineers, architects, and business leaders exploring the vast potential of WebAssembly (Wasm). WasmCon takes place September 6-7, 2023 at the Hyatt Regency in Bellevue, Washington, USA.