Good software is built by happy, well-supported people
The Rust Foundation is an independent non-profit organization to steward the Rust programming language and ecosystem, with a unique focus on supporting the set of maintainers that govern and develop the project.
What is the Rust Foundation?
Working alongside Rust project leadership to support the maintainers that govern and develop the language.
- A good start to the year! foundation plans
- Member Spotlight: KDAB member spotlight
- Member Spotlight: Tangram Vision member spotlight
More news can be found in the newsroom.
- RustConf 2022 rustconf conference
- The Rust Foundation Ask Me Anything (AMA) - April 2022 ama live webinar
- The Rust Foundation Ask Me Anything (AMA) - January 2022 ama live webinar
More events can be found in the archive.