Good software is built by happy, well-supported people
The Rust Foundation is an independent non-profit organization dedicated to stewarding the Rust programming language, nurturing the Rust ecosystem, and supporting the set of maintainers governing and developing the project.
- Share Your Thoughts on the “State of Rust” in 2022! community rust project
- Secure App Development with Rust's Memory Model guest blog series
- Community Grantee Spotlight: Sebastian Thiel grantee spotlight community grants programs
More news can be found in the newsroom.
- Rust Nation UK 2023 Rust Nation conference
- EuroRust 2022 eurorust conference
- The Rust Foundation Ask Me Anything (AMA) - September 2022 ama live webinar
More events can be found in the archive.